Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Addison's Blessing ~ August 5, 2012

I am finally getting pictures up of Addison's blessing. It is way harder than I would have thought to blog when you have a 3 month old. :) We decided to do her blessing down here in Gilbert so more family could come, and I am so glad we did. A lot of our family was able to come and support Addison on her special day. The blessing was amazing and Sam did a really great job, I was so proud! It was such a wonderful day for our family. We feel so honored and blessed to have Addison as a part of our family. She is so much fun and brings so much joy into our home. She is growing and changing so much it makes me so grateful that I am able to be at home with her to see it all. We love every day that we get to spend with our little girl! Thanks to everyone who came, we love you and so does Addison. :)




The Wang side of the family








Our wonderful friends Matt and Tiffanie drove all the way from Utah to come, I am so grateful, we loved having them there!








The White Family

Grandma and Grandpa Wang

The Snow Family