Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Prenatal Class

Well last night we completed our 2nd out of 4 prenatal classes. The classes are great and Sam and I have really felt like we have gotten some good information that will help everything to go more smoothly when the baby is coming. We have learned of a lot of things that we had no idea about either, which is really nice and comforting. It's just nice to know what you would do just in case. I am such a worrier so knowing more about different things that could happen makes me feel so much more at ease. Next week in class we learn all about how to take care of the baby after coming home from the hospital and our last class is on nursing. I am really excited for both of those classes. Last night's class was probably my least favorite since we watched the Miracle of Life and I don't handle that stuff very well, I have such a weak stomach. Good thing I don't have to watch my own delivery. :) The only two parts of the labor and delivery that I am excited are the flavored ice chips and our little Addison arriving. I just keep trying to focus on those two things. :) Tomorrow we have another doctor's appointment and this will be the one where they find out if the baby is head down and if everything should go well for a normal delivery. I am a little nervous, but am also really excited to see how she is positioned. Sam and I have been guessing for weeks but since she is moving around constantly we can't ever figure it out. We could not be more excited though for our little Addison to arrive. We feel like we have pretty much everything ready for her to come, except for needing to move some things out of our room to make room for her baby cradle, but that will be about it. I am a little nervous for how it will all work having Addison in our little apartment until we move, but I am sure we will work it all out. I doubt I will really be bothered with space when I have my little girl here. I cannot wait!! I'm 36 weeks so we are really close. :)

No comments: