Thursday, April 19, 2012

37 weeks....Full Term Now

We finally got the time to get some pregnancy photos taken. My friend Ashley was kind enough to take them for us. I really wanted to make sure to get some at the end of my pregnancy to show Addison when she is older how big she made me. :)

I am 37 weeks along now and really feeling like she could come at any time, but with my luck throughout this pregnancy I will go to 41 weeks. I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions though and some of them are very uncomfortable. I am just really hoping that they are actually helping with moving me further along, we shall see at my appointment tomorrow how I am progressing. Addison seems to be doing very well. She still seems just as active here at the end so I'm not sure if she just doesn't care about her lack space and still finds room to move around in there or if she is just really small. I can't wait to hold her and find out.

We had our third prenatal class this week and it was all about taking care of your infant. We loved the class and it started getting me even more excited for her to be here. My favorite part was when they show you how to properly do a sponge bath for the baby. I kept thinking about much I am going to love doing that with her. They show you how to clean them and then put lotion on them while massaging them and keeping them swaddled still since babies hate bathing. The teacher talked about how she used to heat up her sons towel in the dryer before giving him his sponge bath so it would be all warm for him and I thought that is so cute. I want to make everything so enjoyable for her!!

Next week is graduation so I am really hoping to get through this next week and then I will be ready to go whenever. My mom and dad are coming up for graduation on Thursday and Friday and I can't wait to have my family here, it will be so great.

So everything is going well for us, we are just anxious to have our little Addison with us. Everyone pray she comes on time or a little earlier. :)























No comments: