Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Presents for Addison

This week I have definitely been feeling the effects of Nesting. I am wanting to get everything ready for her that I can, especially since I can't get a nursery ready for her. We decided to go through all of Sam's toys, books and stuffed animals and pull out everything we want to have for Addison. We found a whole stack of great books that I think she will love, a ton of adorable stuffed animals and a really cute baby toy for her. I am so excited, and love that they were Sam's when he was little. We are really having fun getting things for her and getting all her baby gear ready. We received her highchair yesterday and absolutely love it!! It will be perfect and it's so cute. Getting all of her baby gear ready is really just making me anxious. I am so excited for her to be here.

Last night we were really seeing Addison move. You could tell that it was her little heel that she was moving across my stomach. Sam loved holding his hand there on my stomach and feeling her move so much. It was such a neat moment for Sam and I and during it all I just felt so close to Sam and so grateful for Addison and the blessing she already is in our lives. We love her so much and cannot wait to hold her and kiss her. Ready or not, we are excited to have her with us!!


No comments: