Thursday, March 29, 2012

34 weeks....

All I can say about how 34 weeks feels is very heavy, huge and tired!! I am so grateful to not be feeling sick today, but I am exhausted. Addison is so active still and recently I have been having a lot of dreams about after I have her that she is just moving all over the place. Am I being told something or is my mind just imaging that if she is this active in the womb she's gonna be crazy when she's out? Who knows! I am so excited to find out though. I know when she arrives I won't care, i will just be so glad she is with us!! Yesterday she kept stretching out all the way and I could see a bulge on both sides of my stomach and it was going oblong from how far she was stretching. :) She definitely is feeling crowded in there and needing more room. Good thing she will be here in just a few weeks.

We have just about everything ready for her arrival, now we just need to take our classes to prepare for her delivery, which I am still really scared about but just trying not to think about too much. I keep just having dreams that it all goes well and that she arrives healthy and happy. I think Heavenly Father is really blessing me and comforting me so I don't get too scared. I know everything will work out and we will just be happy to have our little girl.

This week Sam and I have really been working hard on trying to think of a middle name, and man oh man we are struggling. We have found some cute ones but nothing yet has really stuck out to us. We want to make sure that it is a really special name for her. Luckily we knew we liked the name Addison for a girl when we first got married so its a lucky thing we are having a girl. Boy names were proving to be way more difficult.

We have just about a month left of school and I am just praying that I do not go early and that I can finish and graduate. After I accomplish that she can come whenever she would like. I have a feeling that I am going to go over and Sam feels that I am going to go early, we shall see who is right. With my luck I will go over a week and they will have to induce me. I am just so grateful that my mom is going to be able to come up for our graduation and then stay with me until I deliver. That has been a huge comfort for me. She is a pro and has done it 5 times so I know she will be great with helping me get through my delivery. I am not too worried. :)

Well with just a few weeks left I expect that I will be getting a lot bigger as she is supposed to double in size just about before she comes. I will keep everyone posted and take more pictures as each week comes.

No comments: