Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Waiting Game

Since we graduated and finally finished school we have felt like the waiting game is taking way too long. I especially have felt like the last week has been a month. Graduation was really great. Thursday nights commencement was really nice and it was so fun for Sam and I to walk in together and sit together through it. It was so exciting to move our tassels to the left and be graduating with each other. I felt so grateful for him supporting me being in school and was just so glad that we were finally done! Friday night we each had our own graduations with our school so it was nice to see Sam first and be able to watch him walk in and accept his diploma and then have him watch me right after. It was such a great experience for both of us and I am so glad that we decided to walk even though it was extremely difficult being 39 weeks pregnant. It was so worth it! After graduation was over I was feeling really, really ready to have Addison. The last week has felt so long and has been so emotionally difficult for me. I feel like a ticking time bomb. I hate the anticipation of everything that is about to happen and just not knowing when it is going to come or how I will know it is here. I am really grateful though that everything is well with Addison and I, and I know it is coming soon enough. My due date is the 8th and my induction date is scheduled for the 15th, so either way I only have a week left. She will be here soon. :) It has been such a blessing to have my mom here with us as well. She has done so much for us already and has kept me company while I'm waiting. Ive been grateful for the time we have had to spend together before Addison arrives, and I know I will be so grateful for her help when we bring Addison home. A lot of changes in the next little while, its all so exciting and so scary. We cannot wait to have our little girl with us. We are so ready for her and can't wait to love on her!!