Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy First Halloween

Addison went as a fairy for her very first Halloween, and she was so stinking adorable! I was trying to think of what she could be and then found a yellow tutu my friend Tiffanie gave me and thought it would be cute to make her a fairy, well then my friend Alyssa gave me some wings that matched and my sister in law made a perfectly matching headband and voila, our little fairy!




Our new ward every year hosts a trunk or treat alongside a chili cook off, so of course we had to go! We love chili!! It was so much fun! My Aunt Camie and her kids are in our ward, so they were there and my mom and brothers met us there to see Addi all dressed up. We just ate, talked and enjoyed playing with Addison. She was all smiles and wide awake the entire time, right until the trunk or treating began (of course ha), so we ended up taking our sweet little girl home to put her to bed. It was a really great night and we had a great time with family!







As Halloween approached we knew that Sam would have school late and that he wouldn't really be able to go trick or treating so we figured the trunk or treat was enough, but day of Sam got out of school early! So, we decided to take her trick or treating with my Aunt Camie, cousins and my brother Sawyer. We had such a fun night, Sam even got dress up. ;) Addi loved holding her basket and Sam took her to each door and she would get her candy and smile at everyone. People actually put more in her bag for me and Sam, but it was all really for us ha. She was a real trooper all night, and was making everyone laugh with her cute little smiles and laughs! We had a really great first Halloween with our little Addi girl and are really looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas this year! She makes every tradition, celebration, or holiday so much more fun!








No comments: