Monday, January 13, 2014

2014: Come What May


I am so excited for this New Year! We had such a wonderful year last year and I feel like 2014 is going to be even better! As I was thinking about this year and what will be ahead, I realized that Addison will be 2 in just 4 months! I cannot believe it!! I am so excited for her 2nd birthday, but also really scared for the terrible two's! Especially because she already has the tantrum act down so well, I don't know how she can possibly top it! Coming up this month we have the open house of the Gilbert temple and then the dedication in March. It is really going to be something special and big in this town. We are all so excited for it! This year Sam will be very busy with school and internships as he is now a 3L and will start figuring out more of what he would like to do. I am excited to see what direction he takes. He is so smart and motivated and is doing so well in school, I couldn't be more proud of him! As for me, I am hoping this year to expand my business more and to get certified for personal training and nutrition. I am really excited to see what this year brings for our family. Come What May and either way, we will love it!




No comments: