Friday, February 14, 2014

Addi Girl


As I was bathing Addison this morning the thought popped into my head, "I never want to forget this". I immediately went and grabbed my camera and started taking picture after picture. I have taken so many pictures of her today just doing her thing. I just felt like she is such a beautiful, funny, charismatic girl and I never want to forget all the little things she does every day that make me laugh and smile so much. So here are just some of the pictures I have taken today, it is a day in the life of our Addi Girl:






Addi loves baths! She loves playing with her toys while singing. Mostly she sings "Let It Go" from Frozen and "Honey" from Winnie the Pooh. She loves having bubbles in her bath and every time I do put bubbles in her bath she immediately says "thank you, mama". She loves after her bath being warm in her towel and having me hold her. If I try to start putting lotion on and getting her dressed before she is ready she stops me and wraps herself up in her towel again and sits on my lap to cuddle. She loves for me to massage her little legs and feet when I'm putting lotion on her and she loves for me to do "Happy Hair" when I am drying her hair. She is very independent and likes to pick out her own outfits now, if I start putting something on she didn't pick out, it is the end of the world until I let her pick out her own outfit. Luckily she is pretty good at matching and accessorizing. :)






Addi, like most little girls, hates having her hair done! However she loves having her teeth brushed! She will say "awwww" the whole time you are cleaning them. I have found with doing her hair that best way to get her to sit still is giving her tooth brush to her to play with or giving her a snack. Every time I finish her hair she looks in the mirror and says "pretty". I love that she knows how pretty she is and that she giggles whenever I tell her that she is pretty. She is such a sweet little girl!


Addi loves to eat! She loves pretty much every kind of vegetable, including bell peppers! She loves mushrooms, bananas, blueberries and pears. I don't think a minute goes by after she has finished eating something before she tells me she needs another snack. She is so adorable picking out snacks that I can't say no! She is a big fan of the little bowls we have and a while back figured out how to open the baby lock on our cupboard so she could get the bowls out herself. We have recently moved the bowls to another cupboard because she was constantly getting them out to put snacks in. She loves carrying the bowl around with her "gunk" in hand. (drink) She is getting so good with talking and saying what she wants, she constantly shocks me with new words that she knows. 


Addi loves saying Daddy and she loves her Daddy A LOT! The first thing she asks most mornings is, "Daddy?" with her shoulders up, like to say, were is Daddy? Recently Sam was called to be the Membership Clerk in our ward. Every Sunday he has to go to the church building really early in the morning and she does not see him until church starts. We walk into Sacrament meeting last Sunday where Sam is saving us seats and Addi immediately yells, "DADDY!".  She really looks up to him and loves to tell him what happened during the day while he was gone. She goes on talking to him about who knows what, it is the cutest thing! 




Addi loves to explore and figure things out and how they work. She is very smart and figures things out pretty quickly. I have always been so surprised at how smart she is with things that could harm her. The first time I had to teach her about the street and the danger of going into the street, she stopped at the end of the driveway, crouched down and said to the road, "no, no". She still does this and understands that the road is bad. She makes me laugh sometimes with how quickly she learns and catches onto things. Recently I sneezed and she said, "bless you", when did she learn that?! She makes me so proud!

I am constantly in awe of how amazing this little girl is that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. She is so funny (which she totally knows she is, whenever I laugh at her she says, "I funny" haha) and adorable! I cannot kiss her enough, squeeze her enough, cuddle her enough, take enough pics of her, throughout the day! I feel so incredibly blessed to her her mama. I love my little Addi Girl!


Share

No comments: