Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sam


Today I had to go through mine and Sam's memories bucket to find my graduation cap since we are graduating next month. I went through the whole bucket and found several letters, pictures, concert and movie ticket stubs and fun things from our entire relationship together. I felt so grateful for Sam and the wonderful husband he is to me as I went through the things. He is so romantic, spiritual, funny and smart. I found several letters he had written to me telling me how much he loves me and how grateful he is for our marriage, and I just felt so happy reading them all. I am so grateful for Sam and for everything he does for me. I am so grateful that he will be the father of our children, and I know he will be the best father to Addison. He will be such a great blessing in her life, just as he is in mine.

Sam and I have been married almost 5 years and throughout the 5 years we have had so many adventures together, going on trips, to concerts and plays, working together, school and now graduating together, and now having a baby. We have always tried to set aside time for our anniversary trips and valentines to make sure it is always really special and I am so glad that we have done that. We have done so many wonderful things together in our time with just the two of us, and I cannot wait for our next adventure now of welcoming our little girl into our family. I know we will continue to have a wonderful marriage and family.

I love you so much Sam and could not have asked for a better companion in life, you make me so happy and I have always felt so loved. I look forward to our future together. Love you for always.

Piper

No comments: