Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

I feel like I have so much that I want to say about how much I love Easter. I feel so blessed and grateful to my Savior for all he has done and does for me. It was such a wonderful day for our little family spent together. Seeing Addison find her Easter basket, the hidden eggs and her new outfit was such a joy. I've said it before, but she really does make every holiday better! I feel so much more of a responsibility now having a child to make sure I teach her everything she needs to know, especially that on Easter Sunday we celebrate the life and resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. I cannot express everything that I would like to say or that I feel, but I want everyone to know that we love our Savior, we are grateful to him and we want to live our lives in gratitude to him. We are so grateful for family, especially our little girl. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!





























2 comments:

The Clarks said...

She is such a little doll baby. I want to squish her! I love the pics in her easter dress!

Unknown said...

Me too!! She looks so cute in it and her headband is just to die for!!