Wednesday, August 8, 2018

3's never a crowd


Here I am 4 years later writing about how we casually (yeah right) had 2 more children that I have written nothing about. Of course it is never a lack of care or time, it is simply the times have changed and I along with it. It is the time of facebook and instagram and the ease of counting that as a way to connect with family, share memories and journal all at the same time. At least that is the case for me. 

Blogging though still feels like a great way to journal in the truest sense. 
Meaning, feelings, concerns, struggles, real life. 

So... Here I am 4 years later being the stereotypical mom blogger who is catching up everyone (mostly myself for the future) on our lives. 

- What we already know about our family but wouldn't hurt to remember -

September 21, 2007
Sam and Piper are married in the Mesa, AZ temple



May 15, 2012
Addison Marie Wang is born in the American Fork, UT hospital



July 2012
The Wangs move to Gilbert, AZ



August 20, 2012
Sam begins his adventure called Law School



- Now for the juicy catch up -

March 2, 2015
Everly Mae Wang is born in the Gilbert, AZ hospital



May 1, 2016
The Wangs move to a larger home in Gilbert, AZ
Making room for baby boy




July 21, 2016
Lennon Paul Wang is born in the Gilbert, AZ hospital



This past month Lennon turned 2 years old. 
Addison is 6 years old and has started 1st grade. 
Everly is 3 and has started preschool.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."

I may not be the best blogger/journal keeper (I of course want to be better) but I try to stop and look around as much as I can. The memories are engraved in my mind.



....................................................................
If only chatbooks could print my brain into a book ;)




No comments: